Monday, December 8, 2008

The Good Stuff

I'm getting some couches! Lalalalalala. Did I tell you I'm the kind of girl who sings in her emails, or blooooogs...and counts every lalala...? Well I am. But that is a side point. The point is...I have become one of those women. The wife that gets most excited about accents and furniture for her home. Especially the furniture. I am surprised at how quickly I have settled into my role of wife. This is a place I never thought I would really be. And yet, here I am. I am still surprised that I have been blessed with such a love and circumstances, but at the same time, comfortable in my surroundings. Though everything about my life right now is relatively new and foreign. New husband, new home, new town, new job, new people. I am me still...but like in another dimension. I think this is one of the best parts about being married. It's like being me, but enhanced. Ya find out so many things about yourself when you get married. Like that I actually care about furniture...never happened before. But it's happenin now. And I welcome it.

No comments: